Quick Browse
TV shows

Latest Articles

Torrent Download
Full Movies
Torrent Downloads

Verified torrent The Light Of The World - Jack Chick (DivX)

    Seeders : 5      Leechers : 0

Hash :8B8098180C95F982298EC9526E87715D6A72DBE6
Added :1 Year+ by ServantSevenVerified torrent uploader in Movies
Size :637.79 MB
Stream :Watch Online Full Movie @ Movie4u
Share :

The Light Of The World - Jack Chick (DivX)
Download Direct And Anonymously

Warning! Do not Download Torrents Without a VPN!
Your IP Address is .   And Location is
Your Internet Provider and Government can track your torrent Activity!  Hide your IP ADDRESS with a VPN!
We Strongly Recommend Using CyberGhost VPN to Anonymize your Torrenting.

Note :

Please Update (Trackers Info) Before Downloading Torrents to See Updated Seeders And Leechers for Batter Download Speed.

Trackers List

Tracker NameLast CheckStatusSeedersLeechers

Torrent File Content (1 file)

The Light Of The World - Jack Chick (DivX)
     The Light Of The World - Jack Chick (DivX).avi -
637.79 MB


The Light Of The World - Jack Chick (DivX)

Many stories can be entertaining. But only a few can evoke strong enough emotions to change lives. Such is the story of "The Light of the World," an 80-minute film without live action featuring 360 detailed paintings chronicling biblical events. Set to stirring original music with dramatic narration, "The Light of the World" is a labor of love for Jack Chick of Chick Publications, the Inland Valley company that produces a number of comic-strip gospel tracts distributed around the world.

"The entire film is intended to portray exactly what the Bible says, not to take artistic license to embellish and show things that aren't true," said Helms, a resident of Rancho Cucamonga. "I believe that this is the most graphic portrayal of the beating and crucifixion of Jesus to date."

While Chick sketched the foundation for each painting, Carter brought each to life with colored markers, acrylics and a touch of oil. Carter, who pastors a small community church just north of Victorville, completed about 95 percent of the paintings himself over 15 years, with the other 5 percent produced by artists Eric Hollander and Keith Goodson.

"There was one (painting) near the end that showed the Lord's eyes," Carter said when asked if any of the pieces made him emotional. "That one got to me the most."

For the original music, Chick contacted John Campbell of Upland, who has won several awards for music he's composed including an Emmy for the cartoon "Where in the World is Carmen San Diego?" Campbell, 42, also has written music for Focus on the Family's children's radio show, "Adventures in Odyssey," for the past 20 years.

Campbell said writing music for still-life paintings presented some challenges at first. He found himself stopping and staring at the pictures because they were so beautiful, he said. That was inspiration enough to write the music.

1 Hour 18 Mins 720 x 540 29 Fps 1000 Kbps

Related torrents

Torrent NameAddedSizeSeedLeechHealth
9 months ago - in Other12.18 MB00
1 Year+ - in Other3.02 MB00
1 Year+ - in Other1.88 MB00
1 Year+ - in Other4.76 MB00
1 Year+ - in Movies296.5 MB21

Note :

Feel free to post any comments about this torrent, including links to Subtitle, samples, screenshots, or any other relevant information. Please Dont Download anything from Comments, And Dont Post Links to Streaming Sites like Fmovies, Xmovies8, 123Movies, GoMovies, CMovieshd, Solarmovie, Watchfree, Putlockers, GoStream, m4ufree etc.

Comments (0 Comments)

Please login or create a FREE account to post comments

Latest Searches

| big bone thug | drum 1993 | corrosion o | david bowie the fall and rise | ellen parker | flac kurtis | andriod 3 2 | girlsdoporn 82 | worlds strongest man | gucci you know what |